Tax Shield is a tax advisor for
people in all income brackets.
According to Thomas J. Stanley in his book The Millionaire Mind, "The number one activity for millionaires is consulting with a tax expert." For most of us, tax consultation isn't that high on our list of things to do, but it's still vitally important for nearly everyone at one time or another.
PersonalFreedomPlus members seek and receive advice on the tax implications of all these everyday financial matters:
- Individual Retirement Accounts, Roth IRAs,
401k plans, SEPs
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Investment timing and strategies
- Capital gains
- Real estate timing and strategies
- The tax advantages of home ownership
- Retirement planning
Tax Shield will also review a member's prior year's tax return. This review can reveal costly errors and generate a source of extra tax savings.
Some of the typical questions our Tax Shield experts hear are:
- Should I open a Roth IRA?
- How does the capital gains tax work?
- Is the money I inherited taxable?
- Which tax form do I file?
- Is my Social Security or retirement taxable?
- Do I get a tax break for child care expenses?
- Should I itemize deductions?
- Which deductions can I take if I have a home-based business?
Tax Program Provided
Preparation of the Member’s Federal Tax Forms and
Schedules other than Form 1040, as appropriate,
at discounted rates.