Financial Education & Credit Counseling ServicesThis Financial Coaching service will enhance consumers’ financial well-being and awareness by providing financial education products
and services designed for their specific needs. The key to successfully achieve this is to provide high quality counseling services through
a wide array of financial education programs, counseling and tools.
Our program provides consumers with personalized services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide access to counseling and
financial education through a variety of delivery methods including telephone, online tools and live chat sessions.
The following is an outline of the FREE services included with this program:
Credit Counseling &
Financial Planning Services
- Financial Assessment
- A complete financial assessment includes review and analysis of your household income, expenses, assets and liabilities
Complete Credit and Debt Analysis
- A credit counselor takes the time to thoroughly under stand and assess current credit and debt issues.
Credit & Debt Counseling by Certified Credit
- Assist in creating a livable budget to balance income and expenses.
- Provide specific advice on how to deal with creditors.
- Offer money management and budgeting techniques to help gain control of finances.
- Develop a comprehensive spending plan.
- Create an action plan to become debt free.
Online Counseling Sessions
- A unique opportunity to receive a personalized response to questions on subjects such as loans, budgeting, credit reporting, collections, dealing with debt, and much more.
Housing Advisory Services
- Advice covering first time homeownership, affordable mortgages and refinancing.
- Post purchase counseling.
- Reverse mortgages – what are they and how do they work?
Online Tools & Articles
Access online articles designed to inform, assist, educate and alert consumers in all areas of credit,
money management and how to get help.
money management and how to get help.
- Online tools for budgeting.
- Articles designed to help make smart financial decisions.
- Articles designed to help with family financial and purchasing decisions.
- Hotlinks to a wide variety of consumer resources on topics such as lending, credit reports, credit cards and vehicle purchasing and financing.
- Easy-to-use online calculators to help get finances back on track. Calculators are available to help with budgeting, and vehicle and home financing.
- Tests and quizzes to gain a better understanding of how to improve money management skills.
- Five private self-paced courses, That teach the skills needed for smart money management.
The following is an outline of DISCOUNTED fee based services included with this program:
Debt Management Programs (DMP)
- Certified counselors act as impartial intermediaries to negotiate with creditors. Counselors assist in creating a program that helps eliminate debt, stops late fees, reduces interest rates and minimum payments, and establishes a reasonable repayment plan.
- The Credit & Debt Education Packet provides information on how to take control and begin living debt free.
- Debt Management Plan Reference Guide
- Financial Freedom Reference Guide
- Your Credit Report Reference Guide
- The 1-Week Plan for Financial Freedom
- Debt Management self study workbooks
Credit Report and Analysis
- The MyScorePlus program is a confidential one-on-one session with a certified counselor. During the session, counselors:
- Assess current credit standing
- Help pin-point the reasons behind credit scores
- Determine methods for improving credit scores.
- Supply a single credit report (Experian), + Credit Xpert
- Score (a numerical value added to credit reports that rates credit worthiness).
- 30 day access to “What-if” analyzer (online tool designed to accurately determine what steps can be taken to directly impact credit scores).
- Provide an “Understanding Your Credit Report” work book.
Pre-Filing Bankruptcy Counseling Sessions:
- Cover budgeting, wise money management and the advantages and consequences of filing bankruptcy.
- Familiarize clients with the bankruptcy process and discuss financial options.
- Issue certificate of completion allowing client to proceed with the bankruptcy filing process.
Pre-Discharge Bankruptcy Education
- Education courses discuss:
- Predatory Lending
- Available community resources
- The Credit & Debt Education Package workbooks
Do you need Financial Coaching?